Re: Plant shopping

Chris - it all sounds totally awesome!  I got that Salvia Carradonna
in March, and it has grown so much already I'm amazed, it's been
blooming for several weeks now.  Utterly gorgeous purple.   I've
already harvested some blooms for potpourri.  Great choice!   My
neighbor Joanne liked mine so much she went and got one yesterday.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX