From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of james singer
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2005 1:44 PM
To: Chat
Subject: [CHAT] Cats, so...

what do I use to keep a cat from sharpening its claws on the trunk of
my bottle palm? Must be the neighbor's cat, which is here a lot; Beans
has a preference for one of Ms Fatma's Oriental rugs. Anyway, it's
doing a fair job of shredding the boot of one of the fronds--so it's
happened more than once [unless it's a Florida panther--and wouldn't
that be neat!].

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.0 N, 82.4 W