Re: Re: [CHATnow IOWA-

My best friend   thru school & stood up with me when I was married, died of
polio on 3 July 1958. I did have a polio vaccine but never had any others as
a child.   I, too, had measles twice, mumps on both sides, chicken box,
whooping cough and worst of all, trench mouth.   My 3 siblings also had TM at the
same time which was a big financial burden to my parents because we had a daily
penicillin shot which the doctor came to our house to administer.