Re: Tornadic Conditions

Thanks, daryl. We are expecting more storms Thursday and Friday. I can hardly wait to see what they'll be like -- NOT.
zem
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, April 03, 2006 6:55 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Tornadic Conditions

Wow! I didn't know that they were that close to you. I was listening to one of your local stations for a while during the middle of the night, and they had people calling in about what they could see and what they had heard about local damage. The last count I heard was something like 8 dead and dozens injured.

Glad you're ok.