Re: For those with cellphones

My cell phone had free incoming calls, so other than
annoying, didn't matter...

but the best news is I no longer have a cell phone
after 10 years or so it seemed of having one on my hip
24/7.

It is the greatest freedom once you get used to it not
being there!

Donna
who has to get another one, but is dragging her feet
about deciding cause she really doesn't want it :)