To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, April 11, 2006 12:19 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] more plants/Theresa and our schedule

Hi Theresa and all

Yeah I saw your post and meant to answer but left it for a second and then forgot. Sorry! Rain does suck. My plants aren't growing and they are not flowering like they should.

I start the markets this weekend so I will definitely be leaving the Chat group I'm sorry to say. I just can't handle it. I'll be doing one market on Wed nights, two on Thursday, one on Saturday and two on Sunday. Monday and Tuesday we ship. We arranged all of the pre ordered plants this weekend. I have 130 plants that have to be shipped as soon as they are ready. Shopping cart is almost done on the web site and then I think I will be able to cut back on the markets which are really time consuming. My plants are now being sold on an online catalogue called Viva Terra and we're getting into another magazine for the southern states. We have a television gig going on May 13th. They are coming to the greenhouses to film and interview little ol me. It's for Dave Egbert. Apparently his show is syndicated but I've never heard of him. Lastly we are taking part in a Sunset Magazine show at their headquarters in Menlo Park in the last week of May.

So, rain or no rain it's time to ramp up for the season.

Christopher, good luck with your new endeavor. It's a great biz but I'll tell you that I haven't any extra time at all. I must like it that way. Please somebody let me know if something important happens to folks on the list. I know I don't say much anymore but I still care about you all. Zem, I was thinking of you this last week as well as the rest of you in tornado alley.

David
http://www.atouchofthetropics.net