Re: Picture of trailer

What kind of Volvo do you drive? I got a Volvo xc70 this past year. I am loving it. I sometimes miss my Ford Expedition for hauling stuff but I love even more the gas mileage I get now.
Tricia
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, April 17, 2006 5:32 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Picture of trailer

hum.. so what are you driving now Chris... cause your
little volvo can't be handling that trailer- well it
could do it one time, but hopefully you added a
transmission cooler to it or we will be hearing your
whoe's about needing a new transmission soon....
Hey, my Volvo's not so little...  222HP 5-cylinder engine with
a turbo charger, curb weight of 3300 pounds.  ;)

Of course, next to the SUVs that you drive it's a dwarf...

Nevertheless, it handled the load well!

Chris