Re: Fwd: Military Tribute...

Your son saved a life. How many of us can honestly say that? He is
one of the many heros, there and here, who do what they can daily to
help others. When I was in the army, I took one of our Combat
Casualty Care Courses. The school motto was "War has no winners. Only
survivors." Your son added one to their ranks.

Cathy, west central IL, z5b