RE: YO Rich!

Amen...two of my sisters work in surgery...both say that injuries often
involve head injuries...when you hit something when moving, your head acts
as the tip of a bullet.  They have the results of too many accidents
involving bikes and motorcycles wo helmets...most are never the same...many
become vegetables.  Maybe, it would be good for those who are getting
licensed to see the repercussions and sign a waiver before getting a