Re: YO Rich!

Unfortunately, it is not possible to legislate sense in more than it is possible to legislate taste. It's kind of like teaching a pig to sing -- it wastes your time, and it bores the pig. The only problem I have with people who refuse to wear proper safety equipment is the increase in my insurance premiums.
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2006 5:52 PM
Subject: RE: [CHAT] YO Rich!

Amen...two of my sisters work in surgery...both say that injuries often
involve head injuries...when you hit something when moving, your head acts
as the tip of a bullet. They have the results of too many accidents
involving bikes and motorcycles wo helmets...most are never the same...many
become vegetables. Maybe, it would be good for those who are getting
licensed to see the repercussions and sign a waiver before getting a