Re: epis

> Best time apparently is June.  That's when Daryl Probst sends out the
> orders.

Ahhh...  That could explain some of my difficulties.  I had ordered
a bunch from Heronswood that went in around April; they'd just decline
with our spring showers until they'd give up the ghost when the heat
hit.

Sounds like he's probably waiting until the rainy season sends.

> I just received my new Garden Vision catalog today  He offers over 180
> varieties of Epimedium plus some Iris, Primula, and 2 Sanguinaria including
> a pink one.  Also one type each of Vancouveria, Trillium, Jeffesonia, and
> Lathyrus .

Ohh, man.  How much for the pink Sanguinaria?

Anyone else here grow Jeffersonia?  I bought some from Gene for my
parents' garden and my own yard a few years ago.  They're doing really
well, but I'm disappointed at how short the blooms last!  I've tried
to get a picture for the past two years but was thwarted by rain.
Within two days the flowers were gone.

Chris