To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, April 21, 2006 7:16 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] epis

Best time apparently is June.  That's when Daryl Probst sends out the
Ahhh...  That could explain some of my difficulties.  I had ordered
a bunch from Heronswood that went in around April; they'd just decline
with our spring showers until they'd give up the ghost when the heat

Sounds like he's probably waiting until the rainy season sends.

I just received my new Garden Vision catalog today He offers over 180
varieties of Epimedium plus some Iris, Primula, and 2 Sanguinaria including
a pink one. Also one type each of Vancouveria, Trillium, Jeffesonia, and
Lathyrus .
Ohh, man.  How much for the pink Sanguinaria?

Anyone else here grow Jeffersonia?  I bought some from Gene for my
parents' garden and my own yard a few years ago.  They're doing really
well, but I'm disappointed at how short the blooms last!  I've tried
to get a picture for the past two years but was thwarted by rain.
Within two days the flowers were gone.