Re: epis and Jeffersonia and Glaucidium

Well, moving is different from dividing, so I don't think you should
worry too much...that one person who posted about moving seedlings
and small plants did it while they were in growth...just keep it
watered and it should be OK.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Shadyside Garden Designs

----------
> From: Kitty <kmrsy@comcast.net>
> Thans for the Glaucidium details.  I knew they were related to
peonies, that
> should have tipped me off.  However, re:
> > Seems these plants do not make new roots until fall - like
Hellebores
> > - so if you divide earlier in the season, they just sit there and
> > don't make roots and can rot -
> There was a recent article in Horticulture suggesting they should
be moved
> in f.lower, which I just did.  Ooops?
>
> Kitty
> neIN, Zone 5