Re: blue jay bathing lesson NOW Cedar

Thanks, everyone for the suggestions!

I have retained about 3 feet of the stump out of the ground.
I'm still undecided as to what to do.  I may take off a couple of
inches for 'cookies'.  The rest I was planning on using as a stand for
maybe some cascading things or other... so many options.

--

When I was a baby, I kept a diary.  Recently, I was rereading it.  It

		 -Steven Wright