Re: RAIN /international MG conference?

I had that surgery several years ago.  One suggestion:  as you begin to do
your exercises, do them every time you use the bathroom.  In that way, you
will spread them throughout the day.  When I did them this way, I didn't
even have to go to therapy as I progressed on my own.  By the time the
doctor released me, I could reach my hands in back.

Bonnie Zone 7/7 ETN

Jesse