Re: More pet Recals

Yeah!

--
Eva

Kucinich For President 2008
http://kucinich.us/

For at least a year before the 2004 Republican National Convention, teams of
undercover New York City police officers traveled to cities across the
country, Canada and Europe to conduct covert observations of people who
planned to protest at the convention, according to police records and
interviews.
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/03/25/nyregion/25infiltrate.html?_r=2&oref=slogin&pagewanted=print