Re: unseasonable cold front

It's been a roller coaster here, too, though nowhere near what you folks are experiencing. Our mangos are blooming for the second time, the avocado has had one long bloom period [at least two months], and only half the loquats ripened. At the same time, we've got orchids blooming in three trees. And all the begonias are still in full bloom.