Re: lawn project- Done! Lots blooming!

Mine was a 5 gallon tree when I planted it, maybe 3-4 yrs ago. I moved it after the first year, as it didn't seem to like it's spot, but it has done well since then.

Theresa

james singer wrote:
Yours will get there, I'm sure, Theresa. Ours was a 15-gallon tree when we planted it, about 10 years ago. It was one of the first trees we planted when we moved in. It's also been one of the most satisfactory.