Re: Progress report

I love mangos, but have to use rubber gloves to peel them (or draft
DH, who loves them too) as I am very sensitive to poison ivy and most
people sensitive to that are also affected by mangos... just the
skin, though - once it's off, no problems! I was introduced to them
in Hawai'i - during mango season, they are like zucchini - everyone
is giving them away!

Cathy, west central IL, z5b