Re: speaking of nurseries and recycling

I would love to try to make one of these.  Right now, I have two baskets
hanging on each side of the front doors that I fill with pansies in the
winter and portulacas or something else during the summer.  A living wreath
would be nice over the door but I'm thinking it would have to be succulents
or something that doesn't need much watering.

Bonnie Zone 7/7 ETN