RE: Could have been worse

Glad to hear you are ok even if colorful.  Hopefully, the blues and blacks
are beginning to turn yellow?

How big is your greenhouse?  And, what is it made of?  I live in a
subdivision...doesn't have too strict rules...and would love a green house.
I'm trying to think of practical but attractive since it will have to be in
the front of the house where we get sun.

Bonnie Zone 7/7 ETN