Re: Earth Day

I met an older gentleman who was a photographer and extremely knowledgable about all types of cameras, digital and otherwise. He got a job at a local big box type store and they told him he'd be selling cell phones - of which he knew zip - and told him to "stay away from the cameras".

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2007 4:08 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Earth Day

You're really lucky, and must have a great manager with a lot of courage. One of my cousins is a great designer. He went to work for H-D so that there would be health insurance for his wife, who's disabled. Even though he's won several marketing and design awards, they still keep dragging him away to put lawnmowers together. :-(