Re: climbing rose

My neighbor Pat has some Don Juan's and if she can't kill a plant, no one
can.  I sneak over and spray her roses occasionally when they aren't home
because it drives me crazy to see black spot.  Shh, don't tell.  The other
neighbor Bobby watches me and laughs.  He likes it when I spray his because
he is still pretty clueless about stuff but I'm working on him.  And agree
on Antique Rose Emporium - they have mahvelous stuff dahling.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX