Re: climbing rose

Judy, when that doped up teenaged idiot drove through my beds and tried to
turn my house into a drive-thro' - he tore off about a 1/3 of the rugosa
rose in my big bed not to mention what a 3500 lb. car did to disturb the
bed.  It's a little smaller, but it's still coming back every year (3 since
that happened).  Amazing.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX