Re: Today

Great news about Squinty!

----- Original Message ----- From: "james singer" <islandjim2@gmail.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, April 21, 2008 5:40 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Today

ETA--probably Tuesday about noon. I'm in Lost Hills, California, tonight;
it's about 800 miles to Keizer, Oregon, and I'm beginning to weary from long
days at the wheel, so I'll probably give myself a holiday along the way.

Saw some fantastic fields of poppies today.

But the best news is that Squinty is safw abd sound with Fatma.