Re: Miller in April

  • Subject: Re: Miller in April
  • From: Aplfgcnys@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 17:55:06 EDT

How I wish there was a market for deer poop.  They have so thoroughly
anointed my back slope that it isn't pleasant to walk there.  It's hard to
find a clear place to step.  Doesn't seem tobe doing much for the quality
of the soil, however.  About all I can grow back there is violets and
ground-ivy.
Auralie

In a message dated 4/9/2009 3:50:39 PM Eastern Daylight Time,