Re: Fw: Invitation to view Daryl's Picasa Web Album - 2009_04-10 Hail damage

  • Subject: Re: Fw: Invitation to view Daryl's Picasa Web Album - 2009_04-10 Hail damage
  • From: Jesse Bell <justjess01@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 13:25:19 -0500

Wow Daryl - what a mess!  I'm so very sorry.  And I'm sorry to hear about
the surgery and expense you are going through with all of this.  Sometimes
life can feel so overwhelming.
I like your chicken house.  I think I'm going to have to expand my chicken
house somehow.  I've got a brooder hen that is sitting on 16 eggs.  They
probably won't all hatch, but I'll need some more space.

--
Jesse R. Bell