Re: Chicken house, was hail damage

  • Subject: Re: Chicken house, was hail damage
  • From: "Daryl" <dp2413@comcast.net>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 17:35:53 -0400

That chicken house was a built-on-the-spot from a kit. We added the screen door, the chicken door, and a screened window, plus the run, of course. We have a 12 x 20 that we built, and also a smaller one, but there wasn't much difference in cost between just lumber and lumber plus labor. And we weren't the ones sweating on a roof on a hot day.