Re: Feels like summer

  • Subject: Re: Feels like summer
  • From: Donna <gossiper@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 03:17:42 -0700 (PDT)

Doesn't seem we have spring or fall anymore.  Last weekend was wonderful 70's
but of course, I had to work Sat and it rained all day Sunday.  Today it is
snowing.   Supposed to be back in the 70's for the weekend, but I will be out
of town....
I can see this isn't a good year for gardening....

--- On Mon, 4/20/09, Johnson, Cyndi D Civ USAF AFMC 95 CS/SCOSI