Re: Deleting my facebook account
  • Subject: Re: Deleting my facebook account
  • From: Catharine Carpenter <cathycrc@comcast.net>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 14:29:23 -0500

You are dry, we are having floods. Not me, literally, but folks in my area. I will probably not get any snowpeas this year, because a driving 4+ inches of rain hit just as they were sprouting. Hope springs eternal, so I'll wait a bit and see. The mink got our koi again, but DH is determined to restock.... I am busy trying to weed the flower beds in front and prune shrubs. Also planning what to replace the young trees I lost to last summers drought. Of course, what we call "drought" here, would not register with you!
Cathy, west central IL, z5b