Re: Island Jims photo NOW House Plants & Cats

In a message dated 8/3/2003 10:36:39 AM Central Standard Time,
gardenqueen@gbronline.com writes:

> I am very fortunate in that my angel does
> not bother house plants.

In the big pots of brugmansias, the assorted types of jasmine and the
ten-foot bearded ficus I use big pine cones covered with chicken coop wire.  That's
worked so far, but the cats are very clever.  I also have five litter boxes for
them which get cleaned twice daily.

zone 7
West TN