Re: beautiful site...NOW 4 o'clocks

This year I planted a variety called "Limelight Rose."  The foliage is
chartreuse and the flowers are magenta.  They are very pretty, and I hope they come
true to seed.  The only problem is I also have white ones and mixed color ones
(both with standard green leaves) that are planted near them.  They do get
cross pollinated.  Hopefully, I will get lots of seeds from the Limelight Rose
ones, and if I do I'll be happy to share.

zone 7
West TN