RE: sales

Probably Pam... but! Although I get very aggravated with HD, I really
DON'T mind helping someone with a problem. Just wish they would use our
club resources instead of my personal information.

Oh and Kitty--- I don't even want to discuss rain anymore.... I have had
it! Starting on the ark next week, cause around here you are gonna need
it!:)

Donna