RE: re: Apologies- now ideas and links for a few spots

Kitty and all...

The dogwood is not going to make it here. It is a long story of how it
ended up here, but I would never have bought it. I don't have the right
conditions for it. Any ways, figure I would give it a shot and see what
happens. But I have to plan on the future and need another tree to block
some light in my bay window, as my window treatments are constantly
getting frayed by the sun.

I also believe that you do not have to space trees for a lifetime if on
private property. By the time they get big enough three or more folks
would have lived here and someone would have cut it down. If this was a
public garden or for research, it would be a different story. Besides,
woods don't follow that rule either :)