RE: sales now rain

I think the dwarf size is from the cold wet spring. Things just didn't
get going right. My hollyhock is 18 inches high when it normally is
close to 6 ft. You are right about the weeds... they have taken over
here too. When I have the time to tend to the garden it is raining, so
it is making the situation worse here. I have been going for the ones
about to seed first, instead of entire beds... only got so much time
in-between the rain. The mosquito crop is also over whelming this year
too...

Better go check for the JB again. I thought the same thing, but they are
back here again.

Donna

> The worst of the last storm you sent this way went a little north of
my
> location (20 miles or so.)  When it comes, it comes in sheets.  There
are
> split trees everywhere due to either wind or lightening.  Fortunately
it
> is
> wet enough the lightening hasn't sparked any ground fire.
>
> Some of my plants are also confused.  (I will have to recheck my poppy
> plant.)  As long as they come back for me next year, I won't complain.
It