RE: re: Apologies- now ideas and links for a few spots

What about a tree that has bright fall color.  What about Oxydendrum
arboreum or Sassafras albidum or Cotinus obovatus with a shrub such as Itea
virginica or Callicarpa americana or Lindera benzoin to add contrasting
color?   Another thought is a Washington hawthorn.  Its density of small
limbs is great protection for song birds and it has lovely red berries in
the late fall when most everything else is gone.  It can be pruned to keep
most of the foliage high so whatever you put under has a nice show.

Bonnie Zone 6+ ETN

HREF="http://www.forestfarm.com/";>Forestfarm plant nursery: Buy plants for
your garden