RE: re: Apologies- now ideas and links for a few spots

I second viburnums.  Several years ago, I began adding them to my
understory.   They have been colorful and easy.  Some have interesting
berries and bright fall foliage; others fragrant spring flowers.  You could
select  according to your interest.    I like the Arrow wood and maple
leaf.   Also, Mohawk grows 6-8', with red flower buds that open white and
fragrant and reddish-purple fall leaves.

Bonnie Zone 6+ ETN

HREF="http://www.forestfarm.com/";>Forestfarm plant nursery: Buy plants for
your garden