Re: which list is which

Gene -
hoop houses! construction!  I remember when we talked about how each of us
handles our work areas - standing, sitting to pot, etc - and methods for
overwintering plants - you replied that your setup was still basic, easy, and
outdoors.  Sounds like business is good and things are escalating.  A hoop
house would probably broaden your possibilities.  I'm glad for you.

re > seeds and "it will be a minimum of 3 years before
> any of it is big enough to play with."
Yes, but in 3 years, won't you be thrilled!