Re: which list is which/ hoophouses

Hello Kitty,
    I am being dragged into this one kicking and screaming... no, no, no!! I
really do not want to do this. Now I will be chained to this business all
during the winter checking and maintaining greenhouses. Hoop houses are not
all that expensive, but all the prep before and after sure gets into the big
bucks in a hurry. I have to admit we do need to do something. With the wet
winter and freezes we had I lost the most I have ever lost to winter kill
this past winter. Do not want to go through that one again.
    To cove it all we would need minimum of 3 greenhouses and probably 4  I
am told. No way.... but we will end up doing something. To what extent I am
not certain right now. Stay tuned.