RE: which list is which

Lynda & others,
I suppose I should explain.  Things are sporadic at work lately and when it's
slow I like to check for messages.  Meanwhile at home, I can't get out to do
much in the garden, though I'd like to, cuz everything is so darned wet and the
place is full of mosquitoes.  I guess I should realize it's not that way
everywhere and that folks get busy or go on vacation.

I didn't mean to sound like I was chastising lurkers for not contributing.
Lurkers are quite welcome to lurk but it's also fun to hear from them once in
awhile.

Kitty