Re: which list is which/ bronze fennel

Hello Fran,
    I do not grow bronze fennel, but my wife does in her raised beds. It is
grown for butterfly larva. They strip it each year in spring. Also grows
dill for the same purpose. We also grow parsley someone mentioned, but we
probably eat it before anything can get on it and stay. I have heard her
talk about her plants... she warns everyone how both the dill and the fennel
seed all over the place.
    Beyond that, I would have to go ask her for any details. I just though
others would know a lot more than I on this subject, so no reply.
    Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5  Southern Indiana