Just one more post to let any lurkers out there know that this list
would love to have you jump in and make yourself heard.  I can
personally attest that no question will be viewed too basic or
simplistic (believe me, the voice of experience here - I have so much to
learn, I'm a real neophyte in so many areas).  You might not get an
immediate response for all the reasons noted by others but it won't be
because anyone thinks it is stupid or because the list just doesn't want
to hear from you.  Be persistent - repost!
We'd love to hear how things are growing in your little corner of the
West TN - Zone 7 where we Southerners all have a good sense of humor :)