Re: Tiger Lily

In a message dated 8/6/2003 8:51:23 PM Central Standard Time,
kmrsy@comcast.net writes:

>  Is it safe to plant near other
> lilies?

I read somewhere that tiger lilies should not be planted near other lilies
because of either their susceptibility to a particular virus or the fact that
they are carriers of the virus. (So much for my ability to retain information.)
In any case, my tigers have been planted in a bed near my other lilies for
about 5 years without anything weird going on.

zone 7
West TN