From: fm4re [mailto: fm4re@swbell.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 17:49:10 -0500
Subject: Re: [CHAT] which list is which

Well, I semi-participate and semi-lurk. My last question about
bronze<br>fennel went unanswered. And I'm not sure how sensitive I
should be about<br>getting no response when we have such usually vocal
and helpful folks on<br>board? So it just reinforces not participating
when one is not one of the<br>"regulars" Maybe it's my liking for
variegated foliage and yet not liking<br>bright colors for flowers??? So
I can understand why other lurkers may want<br>to keep lurking. Oh well,
<kmrsy@comcast.net><br>To: <gardenchat@hort.net><br>Sent: Wednesday,
August 06, 2003 10:15 AM<br>Subject: RE: [CHAT] which list is
are sporadic at work lately and when<br>it's<br>slow I like to check for
messages. Meanwhile at home, I can't get out to do<br>much in the
garden, though I'd like to, cuz everything is so darned wet
and<br>the<br>place is full of mosquitoes. I guess I should realize it's
not that way<br>everywhere and that folks get busy or go on
vacation.<br><br>I didn't mean to sound like I was chastising lurkers
for not contributing.<br>Lurkers are quite welcome to lurk but it's also
this is the most active of the lists I'm on. The others seem to<br>> be
-----Original Message-----<br>> From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net
[mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On<br>> Behalf Of
kmrsy@comcast.net<br>> Sent: Tuesday, August 05, 2003 4:26 PM<br>> To:
gardenchat@hort.net<br>> Subject: [CHAT] which list is
look at the perennials<br>> list.<br>> they aren't talking about
perennials at all! The big topic is<br>> viburnums! and<br>> then peat
beds and voles.<br>> I preferred the idea of gardenchat so we could
discuss many gardening<br>> topics. I<br>> thought if you brought up
shrubs on the perenn

of you on other lists.....is it slow there this time of year too?<br>>
Or is<br>> it just CHAT with its diminishing membership. Only 30 last