Re: /lurker NOW Flower Harvesting

In a message dated 8/12/2003 12:17:05 PM Central Standard Time,
kmrsy@comcast.net writes:

> Things seem to be a bit sporadic.  Nothing for close on 24 hours and now a
> few have dribbled in.  I thought something might have happened to the list.

Me, too, but that's not a bad thing since I haven't had time to check my
e-mail in a few days!  Today I cut down most of the Celosia spicata for drying,
but I left a lot for reseeding and the bees.  I got a really pretty bunch of
them, which I will probably give to my daughter.  She's a much better house
keeper than I am. <LOL> In my house the cats would think they had new toys to bat
around.  Well, we are expecting thunder showers tonight and tomorrow.  I hope
so since everything needs watering.

zem
zone 7
West TN