From:  [mailto: Cersgarden@aol.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 20:59:41 EDT
Subject: Re: [CHAT] attending fair?

In a message dated 8/14/03 11:39:08 AM, mlrasmus@rockwellcollins.com
writes:<br><br><< I asked one of the MG's<br>there if Ceres was working
Carolyn. Ceres <br>comes from the street & lake I live on and my gardens
name. The 3 male MGs <br>working in the garden know me but not by Ceres.
The female MG just completed <br>the MG classes & she was late arriving
so I didn't get the opportunity to met <br>her before I departed. I
can't believe we were all there at the same time but <br>missed
connections. So close! <br> Ceres aka Carolyn

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com