Re: symphytum

> From: kmrsy@comcast.net
> Suppose I should look harder.  Google doesn't always give you what
you want
> right away.  I didn't use their market google, just the regular.
> need to scroll through several pages of urls to find a supplier
that way.

True, sometimes you have to try several combos of words to get what
you really want or scroll forever, especially if you're looking for
something rather obscure.  I didn't try Froogle, actually; might be
worth a try.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
All Suite101.com garden topics :