Re: Rain & new babies

Mardi, we did not receive even a sprinkle however my daughter lives about 22
mi north just outside Madrid said they were dumped on (no given measurements).
She had to make an emergency run to Boone (about 16 mi north) and they didn't
receive any rain.
    Melody, do you plan to attend Perennial Sat at ISU this year?  I think
Rich said he had attended that also.  Maybe we could all (you, Mardi, Rich &
myself) met then!