Honey Bells Hosta...

In a message dated 8/29/03 12:02:34 AM Eastern Daylight Time, "Bonnie & Bill
Morgan" <wmorgan972@ameritech.net> writes:

> My Honey Bell's Hosta is in bloom and smells like a bit of heaven.  I took
> bloom spike to work with me and now everyone wants one! LOL!!!  Does anyone
> know where to find a source for them?  I can't supply everyone that wants
> one, so this is my next best alternative.
> Blessings,
> Bonnie (SW OH - zone 5)
> Hi Bonnie,

Don't know if this is much help, but I have a Hosta Guacamole blooming now,
with flowers with that same heavenly scent- sort of like honeysuckle, I'd say.
And gorgeous to look at, to boot! Anyway, it's fairly readily available from
catalogs and garden centers.

Maddy Mason
Hudson Valley, NY  zone 5/6