RE: Honey Bells Hosta...

Thanks, Maddy!  Just bringing in that flower spike has caused a lot of folks
who don't normally garden to take a look at hosta as a landscape plant.  One
of my co-workers is going in with me to order hosta 'Captain Kirk' among
other items from the Plant Delights catalog.  Three people at work already
had the same hosta (Royal Standard as it turns out) but never knew how
fragrant and how beautiful the flower spikes are!  They do now and have a
new appreciation for hosta all around.  I'll see if I can get a photo of
Hosta Guacamole to share with the folks at work.  Something fragrant seems
to get more attention than merely beautiful plants.

Blessings,

Bonnie